From our field sources:
- The stay order for Stephen West from the Tennessee Supreme Court is here. The docs relating his litigation that got the stay is here. All stay docs, for his and all other Tennessee cases are here.
- A floor fight is underway in Illinois on whether Illinois will, or will not, repeal that state’s tragically flawed capital punishment scheme. Those who live in state can go here to help.
- You can get a “twofer” holiday online shopping through the www.goodshop.com and helping the Gulf Region Advocacy Center; at www.goodshop.com just enter “Gulf Region Advocacy Center” as your charity of choice.
- DPIC has modified its exonerated list to exclude James Bo Cochran following additional research.
- Video of Juan Melendez talking about getting locked up for 17 years for another man’s crime.